Samsung OfficeServ 7030 Phone System
OfficeServ 7030 Sales, Installation, Repair & Maintenance
For advanced technology on a limited budget, the Samsung OfficeServ 7030 may be the perfect fit for your business. To succeed today, even small businesses must perform on a larger scale.
Impressive in performance and price, the OfficeServ 7030 gets right down to business. A single, compact, feature-rich platform integrates the capabilities you demand – Voice over IP technology and wireless communications working together as one. True muscle; real performance. The OfficeServ 7030 puts advanced functionality like VoIP, SIP trunking and WiFi at your fingertips.
- Accommodates a wide range of digital, IP, and wireless phones to suit your business needs
- Caller ID with name and number
- Full-featured Auto Attendant
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD) and Call Sequencing for efficient call handling
- Affordable voicemail with email gateway to deliver voice messages to your MS Outlook Inbox (optional)
- SPNet enables networking to other OfficeServ platforms at remote offices. OfficeServ Connect allows your desk phone and mobile phone to ring simultaneously, optimizing staff mobility on and off premises
- Supports VoIP technology and cost-saving SIP trunking, which reduces recurring phone company charges and offsets the costs of the system
- Enhances on- and off-site productivity with Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and SoftPhone connectivity, which can turn a laptop into a full-featured phone
- Allows wireless handsets and PDAs to integrate seamlessly with phone system features through Wireless Access Points
Contact DAB Communications today to get started using the Samsung OfficeServ 7030 phone system, or for repair and maintenance of your current system.