Samsung OfficeServ 7100 Phone System
OfficeServ 7100 Sales, Installation, Repair & Maintenance
We specialize in the sale, installation, repair & service of Samsung OfficeServ 7100 phone systems. Ideal for small or remote offices with less than 20 users, the OfficeServ 7100 has everything you need to get started. This easy and affordable communications solution is pre-programmed, pre-labeled—and ready to work for you. Just unpack and plug in. Your business communications system will be up and running with voicemail and auto attendant ready to go!
Traditional voice and VoIP are supported with a full set of features. And, with OfficeServ applications, you can provide your remote workers and branch offices with the same capabilities as your on-site team to keep information and communication flowing smoothly between employees and locations. A single, compact, platform links wireless and wireline connections, voice and data — providing connectivity and substantial cost savings from all-in-one technology.
The OfficeServ Phone System Expands with your Business
Your investment allows you to pay for what you need today and expand your communications platform tomorrow. The OfficeServ 7100 can expand along with your business in 4-port increments and is capable of handling up to eight incoming lines with as many as 32 stations.
As your business demands it, VoIP applications (IP phones/ IP networking/remote workers) and wireless technology can be enabled to provide your business with a powerful converged solution for voice and data, wired and wireless phones, faxes, and up to 4 data devices with PoE (Power over Ethernet).
OfficeServ 7100 Basic Features:
- Easy plug-and-play platform that works right out of the box
- Embedded full featured Voicemail/Auto Attendant is standard
- Supports wired and wireless handsets
- Caller ID, name and number
- Automatic call routing to local or long distance for cost savings
- E-mail gateway delivers voice messages to your MS Outlook Inbox
OfficeServ 7100 Advanced Features:
- Easily connect from home or remote office through remote IP phones
- Enables networking to other OfficeServ platforms at remote offices and branches using SPNet
- Utilizes cost-saving VoIP technology that supports IP phones and remote workers
- Empowers your on-the-road professionals with Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and Softphone connectivity
- Allows wireless handsets and PDAs to integrate seamlessly with phone system features through Wireless Access Points
- Offers economical digital trunking using an ISDN-PRI circuit
Contact DAB Communications today to get started using the Samsung OfficeServ 7100 phone system, or for repair and maintenance of your current system.